First Steps in the DoI MiniQ Essay…
- Collect two pieces of evidence for each ideal bucket.
- Decide which ideal is most important.
- Map out your essay (Eloise thinks it should be a “roadrunner foot” because you’re creating a roadmap for your essay — love it!)
- Write your claim.
- Outline your essay (11 MiniQ Essay Outline Guide on GC)
- Write your rough draft (in-class writing time on 9/18 and 9/19)
- Work with a partner to review and revise rough draft (in-class revising time on 9/20 and 9/21)
- Follow all instructions to prepare final draft (on your own; use 12 Essay Final Draft Instructions on GC)
Final Draft due: for all sections, by the end of the school day on Tuesday 9/25.